Monday 18 May 2015

New Review on Amazon and Goodreads


It is so special when someone agrees that our author R.A. Kahn is a very talented author. 

I submitted the book "Relationships" to someone who does book reviews and just received an email. She has kindly put a review onto both Amazon and Goodreads. In the email she ended off:
"I hope your mother continues to write, she certainly has an amazing gift for it." I hope so too, she certainly does have an amazing gift for writing and hence is my favourite author.

So without further ado, here is her new review for the book "Relationships":

 " This book was so well written.  I was so impressed by the author's ability to give it such an authentic teenage voice.  Teens nowadays are exposed to so much sex and violence, this is refreshing option which still deals with real issues but allows them to see there are responsible teenagers and close supportive families do actually still exist.  While reading I often thought, "I wish I had a good head on my shoulders like Bella did when I was her age."  Griff was an amazing counter to her character also.  That's the kind of guy young girls should be surrounding themselves with.  All the twists and turns in this book felt very authentic and believable.  It felt effortless to just sink into this story.   I would recommend this book to all teenagers and anyone else looking for an energizing perspective on relationships."

Take a look on Amazon.com and you will find it along with two other reviews.

Let your friends know. If you prefer a site that does not charge shipping, the book is also available on Book Depository.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails