Tuesday 25 November 2014

Discussing the Cover Image continued


In yesterday's post, we shared a few comments made on a FaceBook group regarding the image on the cover of Relationships

Today we share a few more. 

"Red female face opposite blue male face, yellow in the middle, colors sprouting out the top. (Maybe a fetus forming in the yellow, but I'm not looking at the picture big, so I may be reading into nothing.) How'd I do?" A.C.


"Took me a while to see the faces, then I was rewarded. I like it, mazel tov!" H.K.



"Ah, now that H mentioned it, I see the faces. I don't think I would have otherwise and just thought it was colors. I think it would be easier to see if the image was larger." Says I.G



What do you see in the image on the cover? Do you like it? Do you dislike it?
 Let us know your thoughts.

If you would like to know more about the book itself, the book is available on CreateSpace and Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails